The prevention of osteoporosis needs to be a consistent lifestyle modification, including nutritional supplementation and proper hormonal replacement. The best results have been shown to involve estrogen, progesterone, nutrients, and weight-bearing exercise.
*Indirect cause of death for hundreds of thousands of people each year.
*20% of patients die within one year of a hip fracture.
*50% of those who fracture their hips end up in nursing homes.
PREVENTION REQUIRES 3 FACTORS
- Preventing loss of calcium
- Maintaining the soft tissue portion of the bone
- Proper hormonal replacement
- Reduces osteoporosis by as much as 50%
- Needs to be started early and continued
- Can prevent osteoporosis but is more effective when given with estrogen
- Can reverse osteoporosis
For more information about our products, call our pharmacy or stop in to speak with one of our pharmacists.[/fusion_text][/one_full]