ABOUT PHARMACY SOLUTIONS
Pharmacy Solutions’ mission is to provide patients with unique pharmacological solutions using the power of prescription compounding. We have been the leader in providing patients with unique, high-quality compounded pharmaceutical products for over 28 years. In 2012, we opened a state-of-the-art compounding laboratory to continue our tradition of providing the finest pharmacy products and services available. Pharmacy Solutions is committed to educating our patients on the options available to them, and to empower them to make the best choices regarding their health and wellness.
WHY CHOOSE US?
For over 28 years, unwavering dedication to compounding excellence and exceptional service has been the backbone of the Pharmacy Solutions’ success. We’re ready for the next 28 years to come!
- Over 95 years of combined pharmacist and pharmacy technician compounding expertise
- Training and education: Pharmacy Solutions’ pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have hundreds of hours of training in both traditional and sterile compounding. Pharmacy Solutions also has a regular quality control protocol, technician education, and regulatory staff update meetings.
- Licensed in many states including Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Texas with several states pending.
- United States Pharmacopeia 795 standards for non-sterile compounding
- United States Pharmacopeia 797 standards for sterile compounding
- Third-party testing of compounded injectables and pellets for potency, sterility, and pyrogens
- Third-party testing of non-sterile preparations for potency and “use by” dating
- Staff training
- Safety protocol
LICENSED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES
- North Carolina
- Puerto Rico
- South Carolina
- New Mexico
- New York
- New Jersey