Do we want anything here or delete this row alltogether>?
ABOUT PHARMACY SOLUTIONS
When we started in 1990, we committed to pioneering pharmaceutical solutions that help humankind. Whether you’re a patient or provider, you can trust Pharmacy Solutions to deliver compassionate care and unparalleled customized compounded medications.
Our pharmacists and technicians hold the highest degree of credentials, so you can rest assured of our high-quality Rx and OTC products that help people live better.
Customizing Pharmaceuticals for Positive Patient Outcomes
Our pharmacists know one “size” of medication does not always fit all patients’ needs and preferences. As a compounding pharmacy, Pharmacy Solutions customizes ANY medication, resulting in positive patient outcomes.
What customized compounded medications mean:
- If an Rx’s primary form isn’t suitable for a patient, we modify the formula.
- If an Rx’s administration doesn’t work for a patient, we compound it in a different way, such as flavored liquids or topical creams for those who struggle with swallowing pills.
- If a patient can’t tolerate an ingredient(s) in a Rx, we reformulate a custom medicine to avoid allergic or counteractive reactions.
- If a medication is discontinued, we can recreate it in a compounded formula.
Our staff is willing and happy to find alternate solutions that make the wellness journey simpler and more enjoyable. Our customized service applies across to the board, even to communication preferences. Fax, phone, email or text, let us know what works for you.
Serving Providers and Patients with Utmost Credibility
With more than 125 years of combined pharmacist and pharmacy technician compounding expertise, you can be confident in our quality work and products. The Pharmacy Solutions’ pharmacists and techs have hundreds of hours of training and education in both traditional and sterile compounding, as well as stay current on quality control protocol and regulations.
Our credentials prove patients’ health is in good hands:
Why Choose Us?
Pharmacy Solutions is PCAB accredited in both sterile and non-sterile compounding. In addition to meeting the PCAB’s high standards, we purchase all ingredients from FDA-approved facilities with all products being tested regularly by an independent, third-party lab.
Of the 7,000 compounding pharmacies in the United States, less than 170 are PCAB certified. Fewer than 2% of PCAB pharmacies are PCAB certified in both sterile and non-sterile compounding.
Being licensed in more than 25 states, Pharmacy Solutions operates under the requirements of all state Boards of Pharmacy. NABP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that protects public health by assisting its member boards of pharmacy and offers programs that promote safe pharmacy practices for the benefit of your patients.
Bringing Compassion to the Healthcare Experience
Even though Pharmacy Solutions is licensed in states across the country, we’re very much a local values and mission-driven organization.
We practice what we believe:
- You’ll never get lost in a phone system; expect a friendly team member to answer.
- We care what goes into patients’ bodies, and wouldn’t put anything in our compounded medications that we wouldn’t put in our own.
- We understand patients may be going through a difficult time in life, so we hire staff with heart and compassion.
- We believe medicine should be demystified and simplified. Ask us a question any time and get a straight answer.
- We take pride in being personal, supportive and fair, not corporate.
The words “caring,” “above and beyond,” and “willingness to help,” pop up a lot in our patient reviews. That’s what happens when you love what you do.
Real, Unsolicited Reviews
Meet Our Free Medical