A chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or long-lasting in its effects. The term chronic is usually applied when the course of a disease lasts for more than three months. Chronic diseases can cause you to be tired and in pain, often affecting your appearance or your physical abilities and [...]
- What Are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone? April 19, 2018
- The Real Truth About Testosterone and Prostate Cancer in Men April 13, 2018
- Symptoms of Hormone Imbalances in Women April 3, 2018
- Can I Lose that Stubborn Weight with BHRT? March 29, 2018
- Female Hormones and Insomnia March 19, 2018
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HORMONE THERAPY?
Find more articles here!