Enrofloxacin is a broad-spectrum, concentration-dependent*, bactericidal antibiotic used in a wide variety of species. A fluroquinolone, it is believed to act by inhibiting bacteria DNA-gyrase preventing DNA supercoiling and synthesis. Enrofloxacin has demonstrated a significant post-antibiotic effect (PAE)** for both gram – and + bacteria including Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella spp., E coli, Enterobacter, Campylobacter, Shigella, [...]
- How to Get More of Your Love Hormone June 5, 2018
- Does Progesterone Help With Weight Loss? April 23, 2018
- What Are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone? April 19, 2018
- The Real Truth About Testosterone and Prostate Cancer in Men April 13, 2018
- Symptoms of Hormone Imbalances in Women April 3, 2018
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HORMONE THERAPY?
Find more articles here!