DRY SKIN TYPES AND POST-PROCEDURE
EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Elegant and silky on your skin, this fluffy moisturizing sunscreen may be used every day or after facial treatments. Developed specifically for moderate to dry skin, it is beneficial for all skin types needing a moisture boost and UV protection. EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ can be worn alone or under makeup.
- 7.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Moisturizing UV protection for the face
- Ideal for use after laser, microdermabrasion and IPL treatments, chemical and glycolic peels
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Uses: EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician